What are Dental Braces or Orthodontic braces?
- A dental brace is an appliance that is accustomed to align or straighten the teeth and guide the teeth to the corrected position.
- They’re created of wires, brackets, and bands. Braces aid to correct irregular teeth positioning, jaw correction, improvement in bite & mastication, and smile aesthetics.
- Dentist is the best person to select treatment choices and modalities relying upon dentition.
Talk To An Expert Now
What are the benefits of Orthodontic treatment?
Nowadays, Teeth braces are much more aesthetically pleasing.
Orthodontic braces can straighten misaligned teeth and contribute to strong gums and teeth.
- Retain Brilliant Oral Hygiene and prevent periodontal disease and cavities.
- They can also help correct your bite, aligning your teeth and jaw.
- They are easier to clean, and also prevent cavities and tooth decay.
- Straightening your teeth not only gives you a healthy cheerful look but also imparts benefits to your overall oral health.
In today’s times with so much advancements in medical science and technology people with misaligned teeth need not worry at all.
So, if you are one of those who are seeking ways to straighten your teeth or correctly align them, the orthodontists at Summirow Dental are skilled at giving you a perfect cheerful look using the option that is best for you.
Types of Dental Braces Or Orthodontic Braces :
Braces types are classified as
- Traditional metal braces
- Ceramic braces
- Metal Self Ligating Braces
- Lingual Braces
Also known as Transparent braces don’t have any wires or brackets making them more comfortable and are almost transparent in visibility.
- Unlike traditional braces they don’t need to be rigidified and calibrated frequently.
- Invisible braces are used to treat Crooked teeth, overly gapped teeth , Overbite or buck teeth.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG WILL THE INVISIBLE BRACES TREATMENT TAKE?
A typical treatment will take upto 12 to 36 weeks.
WHAT IS TEETH BRACES COST IN SURAT AT SUMMIROW DENTAL?
It varies from patient to patient , however we have an EMI plan starting from Rs2799.
Here you can see