WHAT ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS?
Dental implants are by far the most popular method of replacing missing teeth. They’re also considered the gold standard for tooth replacement.
Dental implants can transform your smile, making it look more natural and attractive.
A dental implant is a permanent solution that replaces your natural tooth root.
Talk To An Expert Now
Why dental implants?
One can face the problem of losing teeth at any point in life. Tooth loss can be due to trauma, accident, severe gum disease, tooth decay or even due to poor oral hygiene. If left untreated Missing teeth can lead to various consequences, including infection, loss of jawbone and difficulty chewing.
- Missing teeth can affect your appearance, or even cause your mouth to start to deteriorate.
- Missing teeth can make your smile look incomplete and your mouth appear misshapen. You may even be missing the comfort and confidence to smile at all.
- Missing teeth are not just an awful eyesore, they can be painful and embarrassing.
- Missing teeth can make you appear older than you are and ruin your ability to bite and chew naturally. If you’re ready to reclaim your smile, we’re here to help.
Dental implants are no doubt the best solution for patients who need to replace missing teeth. They have an incredibly high success rate, which means that 98% of dental implant patients get the results they want and stay happy with them.
Advantages Of Dental Implant
- Dental implants are the next best thing to your natural teeth.
- Implants are a good solution that can eliminate the need for repeated surgeries.
- Dental implants are a way to preserve the shape of your face and also prevent facial muscles from sagging.
- Implants do not harm teeth or the bone they are attached to, and they protect the health of the bone.
- You can eat, drink and speak with ease.
- Implants are a great way to boost your self-esteem and have a healthy smile.
Post-Operative Instruction For Dental Implant
- You should always follow the dentist’s post-operative care instructions after a dental implant procedure.
- In the days following, do not touch the metal healing abutment jutting through the gum tissue. Do not touch the surgical suture. This will cause less pain and help speed healing.
- Do not use water to rinse your mouth for 24 hours after implant surgery. Bite on a gauze pad (placed on the bleeding wound) for 30 minutes. If bleeding does not stop, seek further instructions from your dentist.
- After surgery, some swelling is to be expected. To minimize swelling and bruising, apply an ice pack on the cheek in the surgical area (or use a plastic bag or an ice-filled towel) for the first 36 hours.
- Avoid drinking hot and cold liquids. Soft diet only for the first week after surgery.
- Don’t drink anything using a straw.
- After the local anaesthetic has worn off, take the medicine your dentist prescribed. Other over-the-counter medicines may not work as well.
- Be Gentle. While the area may seem much better after a few days, it will still be sensitive. Avoid vigorous brushing until you are given the OK from your dentist.
- Do not smoke or chew tobacco products after implants. It will affect your healing.
- After the surgery you should avoid doing vigorous exercises to better recover from the medical treatment. You should know that exercising will make bleeding or throbbing, and it will happen each time you force yourself to do it. This will weaken your physical and mental abilities.
- A healing period is required before they can be placed and abutments fixed in place. So rinse them often and keep them clean. Then after removal of stitches, place the abutments carefully through a professional dental service and clean through massage.
Post Implant Care
A healthier mouth will lead to a healthier you. We have some tips for improving your oral health.
- To decrease your risk of oral infections, brush your teeth twice a day
- When choosing a toothbrush, look for a small head with soft bristles.
- Frayed bristles won’t clean your teeth as well. It’s important to change toothbrushes frequently—after two to three months or sooner if the bristles are fraying or showing wear.
- It is important to brush gently. Brush using short, circular strokes and don’t press too hard with the brush.
- Flossing your implants daily can be crucial to keeping food stuck between the teeth out from under your gums where they can cause serious damage.
- Keep your smile healthy so that you can enjoy your implants for many years to come.
- Use our antiseptic mouth rinses to help prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
- Not eating or drinking anything hard is very important for dental implants to last.
- When you have a dental implant fitted, try to avoid eating sticky foods. This will help you protect your new implant.
Get the smile you’ve always wanted with dental implants from Summirow Dental. Our team of professionals will give you the smile you’ve always wanted, at a price you can afford.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Go For Full Mouth Dental Implants?
For patients who badly need to replace all or most of their teeth, dental implants have become the most promising choice. Missing most or all of your teeth? All-on-four or six procedures help with full mouth dental implants.
Dental Implants Are Painful?
The expert implantologist makes the patient feel extremely comfortable, and a local anaesthetic ensures that the patient is pain-free during the whole procedure.
How much will Full mouth Dental Implants Cost?
Gentle, considerate, and of course friendly is how we should all want to be treated. The best dental services and dental implants make people feel completely at ease. This is why when you visit Summirow Dental, you will get the best treatment like never before &You Will get the value for the dental implant cost that You paid. Summirow Dental is the name that makes you feel good.
Dental Implant Is Life Long Solution ?
Dental implants can last for a very long time. They can last up to 25 years, but only if you take care of them.